Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ted Kennedy theory

(Thinking you will cross that bridge when you get to it.) I can't help but wonder if Sen Kennedy was in Canada, how long would it take to diagnose and treat his brain tumor? In our community we see Canadians regularly who have traveled because of the lack of timely medical care and often they have pretty serious stuff. Stuff, that if you wait gets worse. I was also supprised that unlike the rest of us, when he had a seizure which is a relatively common thing, he was med-evac'ed by helicopter. Heck, I can't even get a cab for my patients when they have a seizure. I guess health policy is different when you are the one sick.

1 comment:

SeaSpray said...

You make some valid points!

Hey ...see I can do a one liner!

OK... now its 3!

And they think miracles have ceased.

5! ;)