Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whoop, there it is!

California so far has had over 1700 reported cases of pertusis with 7 infant deaths so far. This does not count those that have died that there was no post on. 2700 confirmed cases so far. Since it is very hard to test for the number is probably far more. This is the worst epidemic in at least 50 years. So where is Jenny McCarthy and the dont vaccinate your kids groups? Where are all the attorneys that tried to sue claiming that vaccines caused autism? There are at least three schools in California (according to NPR) where 80% of the have not been vaccinated. Just wait until those schools have an 80% rate of polio.

2 comments:

SeaSpray said...

No mandatory vaccinations before entering school? I wouldn't want my children in California schools if that's the case. What a shame this stuff is making a resurgence.

Your title - I heard that over the weekend and planned to put it in one of my players. It's weird how all I have to do is see the words and it's stuck in my brain. Whoop! There it is! :)

SeaSpray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.