Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bobcat

My back is killing me. Sometimes it doesnt matter how many people you have to move a patient, especially when they have all their monitors and drips. Just trying to push a wieghted down ICU bed is a struggle. I was at the local lumber yard and saw someone moving a bunch of heavy duty carts. He pulled them along with a bobcat, put them where he needed them and then filled them with the bucket. It was awesome. I wonder if you can get a Bobcat into the hospital. I was thinking about a fork lift as well but with a Bobcat you load and move all that other stuff. Better yet, what if hospital beds where made by Bobcat? Each bed would be like an industrial hover-round with a winch, scoop bucket and a hydrolic lift system that you turn around real quick and easily. Press a lever and you could load and unload. When the pateints are alert they could drive themselves around.

2 comments:

SeaSpray said...

Hi Throckmorton - If only. I now that is hard on med staff and emergency crews.

I hope you are feeling better and are enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday time. :)

SnowLite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.