Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blue Falcon


(POTUS' unofficial Secret Service and military Call sign) Rumor has it, he accidentally overheard it ant though it meant the old cartoon superhero and his dog! (So much for a President who has never served in the Military)
I think this whole health care debate would be more entertaining to watch if it wasn't so scary. I guess the scariest thing is the rush to get something done just to take credit for something regardless of the outcome. On top of it, to then blame others for why it is not happening.
We then have ACORN and others calling us who oppose the present healthcare bills "disruptors and organized mobs"
I guesss we should call ACORN, and the other minions the Blue Falcon's Army.

2 comments:

SeaSpray said...

We are kindred spirits in thought regarding this administration... yours more informed of course. :)

I have heard things the last couple of days that just has be floored. I wonder where the heck our government officials are that they are letting or encouraging these things to happen.

"the scariest thing is the rush to get something done just to take credit for something regardless of the outcome. On top of it, to then blame others for why it is not happening."

We hopefully teach our kids to be responsible and consider the consequences of their actions. How is it that supposedly responsible adults think it is alright to do such a thing regardless of future consequences on an entire nation?

Mind boggling!

And today I heard something about with the new bill the IRS enforcing everyone to have health insurance. Huh? using 1099 forms with 1040s and if you don't have acceptable insurance..then you'd be fined.

I'm sorry.. I must've missed the transition, When exactly did we become a police state?

Maybe I misunderstood this. Not effective now but one of the possibilities. ??

I also heard there is a proposal out there to fine people who innocently make mistakes with their taxes. I guess if you purposely do it you can run the tr*easury.

Don't you just love this Throckmorton?

SeaSpray said...

I love his writing... just disagree so much!

http://sidschwab.blogspot.com/2009/09/brilliant.html

And can't hold a candle to him in a debate and so just vented a bit. :)